An Honest Mistake – If I Told You This Was Real Would You Believe Me?

By Brandon J. on January-4-2012 | Filed under Music Videos | Tags : , , , , , | Share

It’s finally here, the official music video for “If I Told You This Was Real, Would You Believe Me?” by Malaysian pop-punk band, An Honest Mistake. Check it out below. If you want to download this song for free, click here (Punk Never Dies).

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

24 Responses to 'An Honest Mistake – If I Told You This Was Real Would You Believe Me?'

1. Luke says:

Their faces do not seem to match their voices =P

• DT says:

Why wouldn’t their voices match their faces?

• Kurtis says:

Well, if their from Malaysian, also meaning that they are Malaysian themselves, one could easily assume they would not sound so perfactly American…I’m with Luke on this one, I would naturally assume they would not sound this way vocally, but I do like it!

• DT says:

I see what you mean, but to base it on their physical appearance alone still comes across as a bit ignorant and racist to me. I’m sure it was just ‘an honest mistake’ from Luke, but it doesn’t hurt to be more aware of what we’re saying.

• Iaya97 says:

I really don’t think saying that is racist or ignorant.

• schlottermann says:

It’s not racist or ignorant. The way the male singer sings and the way he talks at the end sound different. This country needs to stop being hypersensitive to everything. People are so ready to yell to throw the racist card.

2. fusse says:

That was fun. Makes me miss my days in a pop-punk band :D

3. stevo says:

I like the video, it’s fun to watch. I’m not familiar with the band… are they christian? Does anybody know?

4. Ryan says:

Why do people ask if a band is christian if said band is posted on a website that covers christian bands? Does not compute.

5. Brett says:

that was actually a fun music video and the production quality was amazing. that coupled with the fact the band looks like they’re 15 years old on average could be promising for them in the future.

6. Jon Campbell says:

Enjoyable and entertaining pop punk with some synth and strings for extra fun. Sometimes the female vocals remind me of the band 1997. I do wonder whether they can actually play their instruments because the video doesn’t prove it, but the music sounds good.

7. Justine says:

Love it! Super cool people with fantastic music. :)

8. jthejust says:

I absolutely loved this! Very high-quality pop-punk. Do they have an album I can buy?

BTW, the violin gives it an almost epic feel. Me like. :)

9. Silent Music says:

Very cool music video. I dig it.

10. Brandon says:

Old video:

“If I Told You This Was Real, Would You Believe Me” (Acoustic)

11. Luke says:

I hope no one took my previous comment as “racist”. I just meant they sounded VERY American…just as someone from Malaysia would not expect me to sound like a native Malaysian.

Anyway, cool video.

12. Ben says:

I Can’t Believe It! What a lovely coincidence! My favorite punk band is from the same country as my best friend! oh, good video too. Yeah my friend’s friends LUV this. Cuz theyre Malaysian!

13. Iaya97 says:

Wow this is a definite step up in production from their self-titled release. I like ow the drummer is constantly cheesing.

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”