Indie Vision Music 20th Anniversary Merch

By in News | 19 Comments

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Indie Vision Music (July 4th), I have put together a collection of fun merch items on StoreFrontier.com. Thanks to Jordan Campos of the band The Prettybads for this sweet new design. Click here to check it all out. Remember, you can click the pull down menu for the full list under each item. Thanks everyone for the continued support over the years. #IVM20. Peace.

19 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Phil metalhed
Phil metalhed
July 20, 2020 3:23 am

Its not like i need new clothes, but I had 2 finaly place an orda on da folowin front sided shirts in cool colors, since i didnt c any 2 sided ones, shorts or hats i sugestd, lol:

1 IVM 20th Anniversary [374380] – Unisex Tank – Turquoise
1 Indie Vision Music – Record [208448] – Long Sleeve Tee – Forest Green
1 IVM 20th Anniversary Collection – 3 [372076] – Unisex Tee – Seafoam

Arun
July 9, 2020 1:47 am

Wow! Merchandise to mark the anniversary is a nice initiative. To mark our anniversary, we are making a tribute video to all the singers and musicians . It is a song compilation where they sing one stanza of a poem and keep passing on the camera, so this can be recorded at their homes.

Wade
Wade
July 6, 2020 11:21 pm

Sorry I’m late to the party: Mastermind Scott Sellers (Rufio) just released a glorious Slick Shoes cover about a week ago, enjoy!

* https://youtu.be/g222LvOXvN8

ScottL
ScottL
June 7, 2020 5:28 pm

That shirt looks pretty sharp. I might have to grab one. And twenty years?!! Wow. Keep at it, I always enjoy stopping by the site.

Phil metalhed
Phil metalhed
May 16, 2020 2:02 pm

1 of da few “old timas” that hav been here since da beginin, i say congrats brandog!! Heres 2 20 mor, wen wer oficialy “senia citizens”+ im stil usin short hand “textese” on purpose, lol. My “complaints” about da shirts+ hoodys is dat thers not enuf 2 sided designs. Also, sox, hats, swetpants+ gym shorts wud b cool.

Femacamper
May 16, 2020 12:51 am

That merch looks seriously dope!

Marco Leal
May 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Merch idea: people are currently searching for face masks that are stylish while being functional. I saw that storefrontier is manufacturing some. Perhaps IVM could make some with some of the prior shirt designs as well as some band logos. I personally would dig some He Exists ones. Just an idea.

Marco Leal
May 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Man! I can’t believe IVM has been around for 20 years! I didn’t come across this site until 8 years ago, and it was a life changing experience! I have to thank Brandon and all the contributors as I probably wouldn’t have heard of the good majority of the Christian artists I listen to without IVM! I also thank Brandon for taking a chance on me and extending the opportunity to be a contributor! Congrats on 20 years! Here’s to many more!

Daniel J
Daniel J
May 14, 2020 9:32 pm
Reply to  Marco Leal

Hear, hear! Congrats to IVM.

skelly
skelly
May 14, 2020 10:33 am

I finally decided on the maroon Next level shirt, but I have to say it was a tough choice hah. So excited for IVMs 20th!

Noah Hardwick
May 14, 2020 10:49 am
Reply to  skelly

Indeed, I finally settled on the dark navy from collection 4.

Marco Leal
May 14, 2020 4:31 pm
Reply to  Noah Hardwick

You’ve got great taste, Noah! I got the same one lol!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x