Skillet “American Noise” Now Available

By Brandon J. on April-16-2013 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

Skillet “American Noise” Now Available

Skillet’s new single, “American Noise”, is now available for purchase on iTunes. You can listen to it on YouTube but it’s not the official “stream” (yet) so I’m not going to post it. Enjoy!

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

11 Responses to 'Skillet “American Noise” Now Available'

1. taras says:

You can stream it on Spotify. I am not going to purchase the bew album. I think Skillet is overrated by all means. The song didn’t impress me.

2. Luke Foster says:

I’m usually not a fan of their ballads, but this song wasn’t bad.

3. Jake C says:

Am I the only one that thinks this has the potential to be their best album since “Collide”?

It’s John Cooper’s voice. It just doesn’t do much for me. I do think this song is better than most of Awake though.

• MrM says:

Agreed on the voice part, for sure. It’s just not… right. I didn’t really hate Awake, so I’d say this is probably on par, IMO. But this album still has potential for me

• Christianbanter says:

This would be an alright song done by anybody else. By skillet, it’s horrible. Cant stand Cooper singing those filler “la la la”s

5. Silentthunder89 says:

This song kinda takes me back to the Alien Youth days.

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”