Rottweiler Records and Indie Vision Music present “Fleas Naughty Dog Vol. 3″, a 15 track Christmas themed free compilation. Check it out below.

Fleas Naughty Dog Vol. 3

Click Here to Download “Fleas Naughty Dog Vol. 3″
[Right Click Save Link As, Save to Computer] – Download Via Mediafire

Download correct version of All the Departed “Frankincense and Myrrh”
[Right Click Save Link As, Save to Computer]

12. Jordan Biel Featuring Chelsea – It’s Christmas Time
13. Resistance Movement – O Holy Night
14. Better Promises featuring Till I Fall – Cold Christmas
15. Lust Control – Chasing Mrs Claus ‘Round the North Pole

Rottweiler Records on the web:
[Facebook] [Website] [Merch]

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

20 Responses to 'Fleas Naughty Dog Vol. 3'

1. Its gud 2 c anotha cali band is usin the isi name again, lol.

That’s a fantastic play on words!

3. JahWarriah says:

This is such an eclectic mix. Folk, indie rock, hardcore, progressive metal, ska, punk, and even rap. Awesome stuff, and 100% free at that.

4. Gonchin says:

Is there anyway you could post a link to Vol 1? I got Vol 2 last year and 3 this year, but I missed 1.

5. Shawn Browning - Rottweiler Records guy says:

I’m so stoked to see this finally go live!! (FYI, it wasn’t indivision’s fault!! lol)

Thanks again to Indievisionmusic.com for hosting and promoting it. You guys rule! Thanks to the awesome artists who submitted and thanks to everyone for helping to get the word out.

Hope you all enjoy this VERY eclectic compilation and everyone have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Happy birthday, Yeshua – My lord and savior!!!

6. Curt Matthews says:

Loving the christmas music!!

7. Jeff McCormack says:

Post #2 again, I got #1, but never saw #2 posted last year.

8. miles71 says:

Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ, from Indievision and from Rottweiler Rec.!

Thank you very much for your Generousity.

I wish you all a very blessed and happy Christmas-Time!

Best Regards from Europe

miles71

• Shawn Browning - Rottweiler Records Alpha Dog says:

Miles,

Thank you!!! Please let some people in Europe know they can get this comp! Thanx, brother!

Shawn

9. I’m SO going to feature a bunch of these on this year’s “A Very Metal Christmas” episode. Check the website and facebook for stations and showtimes. Might podcast the episode too… never know! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

10. Brandon J. says:

So now that most of you have listened to this, what is your favorite song from the Christmas compilation?

11. Audri says:

God rest ye Merry Gentlemen has my vote!

12. Brandon J. says:

Unfortunately we were unable to add the correct version of the All the Departed track to the zip file. Instead, you can download it separately above. Just look under the main download for text telling you to download the “correct” version of All the Departed. Enjoy!

13. Shawn Browning - Rottweiler Records Jedi Master says:

My favorite changes moment to moment, but right now I’m digging Iron Sharpens Iron and Timmy Bush and The Ax Casters tracks.