Project 86 Album On Sale at iTunes for $4.99

By Brandon J. on October-23-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Project 86 Album On Sale at iTunes for $4.99

That’s right friends, Project 86′s new album “Wait for the Siren” is now on sale for $4.99 (for a limited time only). Check it out here.

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

10 Responses to 'Project 86 Album On Sale at iTunes for $4.99'

1. fusse says:

Doh. Just bought it for 7.99 on AmazonMP3. Well… haha, still not too much for the album of this quality even though just the mp3s.

2. Justin says:

Apparently, that’s the US iTunes. Blah. :(

5 buckaroos for one of the best albums of the year? Don’t mind if I do! :)

4. tommy says:

thanks for the info, bro.

5. Lee Brown says:

Really, P86 is consistently one of the best and most innovative bands out there. There is no reason not to buy the album for $5. (well “no” reason may be a first world sort of comment).

6. Brandon J. says:

This is an excellent release by Project 86. I love “Wait for the Siren” and enjoy it a heck of a lot more than “Picket Fence Cartel” and “Rival Factions” which had the original lineup. I know it’s virtually a “new” band now but they haven’t missed a step and Andrew still keeps it lively. Score for Project 86 and I hope more people will discover this album before year’s end.

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+