IVM Merch Idea

By Brandon J. on October-21-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

IVM Merch Idea

[Update: New Poll regarding which color Long Sleeve or Hoodie has been posted on main page of this site. Please vote and let us know what color you’d most want to wear. Thanks] Benaiah Clothing were kind enough to design us this idea for a new merch item. We are thinking it’ll either be a long sleeve or pull over hoodie. Please sound off in the comments with your thoughts and which merch item you would prefer to purchase. (We can also remove the little “eye” logo from the bottom left side if everyone wants us to do that).

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

28 Responses to 'IVM Merch Idea'

1. Christian says:

I personally like the other design better… and pullovers are usually very baggy. If it is pretty slim cut I might wear it.

2. PP says:

I’d be curious to see the eye at the place of the “.” juste before the .com

For the rest, the logo looks great. I like the 3D effect.

I think the eye must be on the shirt. It really fits with IVM.

3. I love it. I think a hoodie would be fantastic with this design. Keep the eye somewhere, though.

4. Chandler A. says:

What if you switched the black and the blue? I want a hoody with the light blue so bad haha
    …and I have expressed I probably won’t buy anything if it’s black… :P

5. iamjustin says:

forget t shirts, just go with deep cut v necks, that will get the kids to like us

6. Brody B says:

I think it’s a really sweet logo! For some reason, I wish the eye was in a different place though where it would be more prominent… That might just be me though.

7. Lee Brown says:

I like it as is, but most agree with switching the colors. Blue Shirt with black or white text would ROCK. Going to see Lecrae, T-Dot, Trip Lee, and others on Thursday, any chance of sending me one so I can interview them in official company garb? Lol.

8. Jessica C says:

I’d totally wear it as a longsleeve!

9. fusse says:

i personally think having it say indie vision music twice is kinda pointless. it’s like hey check out indie vision music at indievisionmusic.com – when all that could be said is hey check out indievisionmusic.com.

so maybe some other slogan or something above the domain name. and the eye could look cool in place of the dot like mentioned above.

10. Smacky X says:

Drawing from what PP and Fusse are saying, maybe they could remove the web address at the bottom and replace it with “[eye]com” (?)

Uhhh- did I make sense?

11. I really like the design but agree with Chandler on the coloring. I’d say invert the black and blue.

12. Brandon J. says:

I just put up a new poll to get your opinions on what “Color” Hoodie or Long Sleeve Tshirt we should print on. Please go an vote and let us know what you like best or would wear on a daily basis. Thanks.

13. Shawn H says:

I’d still love a zip-up hoodie of this ;)

14. The design is pretty sweet, I’d by both a long sleeve shirt and hoodie.

15. Christian says:

I voted gray for the hoodie thinking I could vote for black too, anyway, I like both.

16. Brandon J. says:

It has been decided. I am going with a Black pullover hoodie. Sizes Small-XXL. We are going to keep prices below $25ea. Design will be the one shown above except with the “eye” logo shifted over to where the period is in “.com”.

Exclusive: Jeremiah Daly Music Video Premiere