Everything in Slow Motion – Red

By Brandon J. on October-15-2012 | Filed under Music Videos | Tags : , , , , , , | Share

Check out the brand new music video from Everything in Slow Motion for their song “Red”, below. This is the new project from Shane Ochsner formerly of the band, Hands. You can purchase the new “Red” 2 song single right now wherever fine digital music is sold.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

18 Responses to 'Everything in Slow Motion – Red'

1. BigBillSmash says:

That is some good stuff right there.

2. Luke Foster says:

I thought it was a new red song, but this is pretty good too

• Zac says:

Probably better than anything Red can put out anyway.
      End of Silence was a true and honest sound, as well as an amazing album, everything since has been meh.

But yeah, i thought the same thing haha

• Luke Foster says:

I thought I&I was a good follow up because it was a more mature and focused. Until we have faces was pretty bad though

• Lucas says:

The first five songs on End of Silence (“Breathe Into Me”, “Let Go”, “Already Over”, “Lost”, and “Pieces”) is just one home run after another. Had the second half of that album been on par with the first it would easily be one of my favorites of all time. But it got seriously boring to me by track 7.

As an album I do like “Innocence and Instinct” a lot. I think RED, despite being pretty generic, is incredibly good at what they do. Much better then their alt. metal counterparts. Really looking forward to their next album!

3. That was really great! I think I actually liked that more than most “Hands”. *gasp/promptly booted from IVM*

4. Daniel says:

Red is a perfect follow up to Hands fantastic Give Me Rest. I like everything Shane Ochsner does.

5. Tom says:

So good… If only these guys would tour more!

6. thruchristalone777 says:

Nice vid! I just got my vinyl in the mail today.

7. Justin says:

Well, even with such a simple video, it certainly makes up for the lack of Hands music videos. Shane makes such amazing music, and it deserves more presentation. My imagination always ran wild thinking of the creative ideas they could have done for videos for various tracks from Give Me Rest.

8. Bump Galletta says:

Rad Song!

Red (band) sucks.

9. ParkerloveJesus says:

Must have a full length now!

10. MrM says:

The only song I’ve really played frequently from Hands is “I Will”. Incredible song. But I’m really liking Everything In Slow Motion so far. Great song here

11. Tony Takach says:

I like hands, so I need to check this out. Is it like hands without the growls? Or is it like a continuation of give me rest? I liked both Creator an give me rest.

12. taborrr says:

I get chills at the end, every time.

13. Jonathan says:

What’s with all the RED hate? They’re pretty good…

Also, this song is awesome.

• JonBoy says:

Red hate probably comes from the fact that they’re played on the radio and this is an “indie” site. I really enjoy Innocence and Instinct; Red can create some really great melodies.

Also, I’m really looking forward to to future Everything in Slow Motion music.