Underoath Final Tour 2013

By Brandon J. on October-10-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

Underoath Final Tour 2013

[Updated Post with info including ticket purchase link. Read full press release below] Check out the tour poster below for the final Underoath Tour and see what bands they are taking out (one last time).

Last week Underoath announced that they would be disbanding after a remarkable career that spanned 15 years, six continents, seven albums, two Grammy nominations, and over 1.3 million records sold. Now they want to celebrate with the friends and fans that made it all possible with one final US tour. Helping to send Underoath off will be their close friends in Mewithoutyou, As Cities Burn, and Letlive, and they couldn’t be more excited.

“We’re viewing this time as a celebration or the past decade or so as well as a last chance to see and hang out with fans, as well as our friends on the tour,” said keyboardist Chris Dudley. “It’s the end of an era and we’ll be going out on a high note!”

Check out a commercial for the tour below, featuring the new song “Sunburnt”

Pre-sale tickets for the tour are available now at http://tixx1.artistarena.com/underoath/ and include a limited edition 7″ featuring “Sunburnt” and “Unsound”, the two new songs recorded for Anthology 1999-2013, as well as a limited edition 18×24 tour poster printed on MR French black 100lb card stock. Regular tickets will go on sale to the public this Friday and Saturday October 12/13. While they would love to extend their farewell to more areas of the U.S. and more countries around the world, due to growing family and life commitments these will be the only shows on the tour, so make sure you get there! All dates can be found below, with more info available at www.underoath777.com.

Jan 16 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer RSVP Tickets
Jan 17 Irving Plaza New York, NY RSVP Tickets
Jan 18 Phoenix Concert Theatre Toronto, ON RSVP Tickets
Jan 19 St. Andrews Hall Detroit, MI RSVP Tickets
Jan 20 Metro Chicago, IL RSVP Tickets
Jan 22 House of Blues Dallas, TX RSVP Tickets
Jan 23 House of Blues Houston, TX RSVP Tickets
Jan 25 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA RSVP Tickets
Jan 26 The Ritz Ybor Tampa, FL RSVP Tickets

In addition to the farewell tour, Underoath will be releasing a career retrospective, Anthology 1999-2013, on November 6 via Solid State Records and it is available for pre-order now in the band’s webstore. The release will feature tracks from all seven of the band’s studio albums, as well as two brand new, previously unreleased songs, “Sunburnt” and “Unsound” – the final material recorded by the band. Tracklisting can be found below:

1. Sunburnt
12. Reinventing Your Exit
13. It’s Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
14. I’ve Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain’t Gonna Do Jack
15. When The Sun Sleeps
16. Cries Of The Past
17. Heart Of Stone

Don’t forget that you can still pick up the limited vinyl re-issues of “They’re Only Chasing Safety” and “Changing Of Times,” as well as a brand new shirt design in the official webstore at www.underoathmerch.com.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

75 Responses to 'Underoath Final Tour 2013'

WHAT??? Underoath, mewithoutYou, and As Cities Burn on one tour?!?! Well…specifically mewithoutYou and As Cities Burn on one tour. Oh my goodness this is too good to be true.

2. Nicholas says:

All the bands who get 100 comment threads, together in one place!

3. David says:

13. It’s Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
    14. I’ve Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain’t Gonna Do Jack
    15. When The Sun Sleeps
    16. Cries Of The Past
    17. Heart Of Stone

• David says:

Which I know is identical to the new release…But if they do end up playing the full release like this, that would be intense. Just saw some conjecture and figured that rumors like this wouldn’t be as harmful as, say, talking about personal spiritual matters. ;)

• Lucas says:

Isn’t that just the track list for their anthology?..

• David says:

It is. But what I’m saying is there is already word on the street that Dallas will be touring WITH them so they can do some of the older songs. This is, from what I’ve seen, a possible set list for the shows.

4. evan144 says:

Why succh a short farewell tour?! Super lame! But what an incredible lineup!!!

• David says:

I mean, they obviously wanted to go out with bands that mean a lot to them, but I can’t imagine mewithoutYou and As Cities Burn both being able to afford to do much more than this. I’d hate to do a farewell tour with bands that only got on because of their managers. Sure, it’d be fun, but what better way to go out than with the bands you grew up with!

5. Logan Flaming says:

There’s gotta be more dates than this… Lineup is incredible though!!

6. DT says:

Looks like this was posted a day early.

Quite the trio… not much of a tour.

• Brandon J. says:

Yeah, I wasn’t going to post it but then I saw other websites/facebook posts with the tour flyer and figured it was okay to post ours too.

• DT says:

I appreciate it because it leaves me the tiniest bit of hope that there will be more dates announced tomorrow when it’s all “official,” ha. I know better than that… but still :)

7. bobbythebuff says:

I wonder how quickly that Tampa show will sell out. Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

8. drum_mer says:

Why so short? This tour isn’t going anywhere near the west coast. Sad.

9. scott says:

!!! Its my first show all over again! So sad to see this but happy that they’re going out strong. Nice to see this lineup. I’d go to see any of these bands by themselves.

10. Bryce says:

PHILLY! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

11. robshameless says:

how upset are you west coast people

12. xwritingonthewallsx says:

Does it hit Boston or Providence? I think Underoath has only played a show in NH 1 time.

13. Phil Recognition says:

why has no one mentioned Letlive. such a good band

14. I need to get tix for the Toronto show.

I’m so nervous they’ll sell out before I get to them :p Hopefully they don’t go on sale tomorrow at noon.

15. John Michael Choquette says:

No NC?

16. Chris says:

Nice. Does this mean mewithoutYou is finally going away, too?

17. iSkelly87 says:

What the hell is this crap….I guess the West Coast or anything west of Dallas doesn’t exist. I am really upset about this.

18. jim says:

Great! Can’t wait. I’m going to ATL! ALso can’t wait to hear some Son I loved you at your darkest. What memories.

19. earthseedz says:

Wow, ACB, alone is enough for me. See you in Philly!!

20. DALLAS!!!! (city)

So yeah best lineup ever. Will Aaron Gillespie be on the tour?

21. Iaya97 says:

This thread needs more disputes about their faith.

22. taborrr says:

I’m pretty upset about them not coming to any west coast dates. I would probably have made a drive to San Fran if it would have stopped there. I mean, T&N/SS is IN Seattle, so not even a stop there doesn’t make a lick of sense.

23. xwritingonthewallsx says:

Why would they play in Detroit? Detroit sucks; everyone knows that.

24. Ty says:

West coast gets all sweet fests, no complaining please.
    Also, who else will be in chicago?

25. scott says:

As Cities Burn posted this on their fb:

“We are only playing SILYAYD material with TJ. That’s all we have time for on this tour. And we need to be heavy and break guitars and stuff.”

Tour just got better.

26. jim says:

preorders are open on the site, $50 for a ticket and poster and record. does anyone know when regular tickets will be sold?

27. jim says:

just found this, ATL show
    Friday January 25
    Heaven • 6pm • $25.00 ADV
    ALL AGES
    Underoath’s Farewell Tour
    Underoath
    Mewithoutyou, As Cities Burn, Letlive
    MORE DETAILS
    On sale: 10/12

28. Brandon J. says:

Check out a commercial for the tour below, featuring the new song “Sunburnt”:

Pre-sale tickets for the tour are available now at http://tixx1.artistarena.com/underoath/ and include a limited edition 7″ featuring “Sunburnt” and “Unsound”, the two new songs recorded for Anthology 1999-2013, as well as a limited edition 18×24 tour poster printed on MR French black 100lb card stock. Regular tickets will go on sale to the public this Friday and Saturday October 12/13. While they would love to extend their farewell to more areas of the U.S. and more countries around the world, due to growing family and life commitments these will be the only shows on the tour, so make sure you get there! All dates can be found below, with more info available at http://www.underoath777.com.

Jan 16 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer RSVP Tickets

12. Reinventing Your Exit
    13. It’s Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
    14. I’ve Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain’t Gonna Do Jack
    15. When The Sun Sleeps
    16. Cries Of The Past
    17. Heart Of Stone

Don’t forget that you can still pick up the limited vinyl re-issues of “They’re Only Chasing Safety” and “Changing Of Times,” as well as a brand new shirt design in the official webstore at http://www.underoathmerch.com.

29. drum_mer says:

Still can’t believe they are hitting up detroit but skipping seattle. Ridiculous.

30. jim says:

So excited.

31. Joel says:

So does this mean all 3 bands are calling it a day? Please please please say its so! =)

32. Evan says:

joel what the heck???

33. Chris W says:

I’ll be at the Philly show.

34. RayW says:

I’m spending 10 hours on a train and a chunk of my savings account to get to the Detroit and then Chicago shows !

35. TheArchangel says:

Going to the Toronto show tonight!! Gonna be SICK!!

Farewell, Underøath… you will be missed more than you know.

36. Evan says:

if anybody else is like me and is desperate to know UO’s setlist, you can google it and find it on Infectious Magazine’s website. i can’t wait to hear some of these live – they are playing a number of my favorites which makes me incredibly excited.

37. Scott says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Y3Y8MAwEo Heres the final two songs of Underoath’s career. Sad to see them go. Genuinely sad…

38. Evan says:

saw them in Atlanta on the 25th…super awesome, but really bittersweet at the same time. that was the first time i’d ever seen UO, and to be honest that was the best “heavy” show i’d ever been to in my life. the light show was awesome, their energy level was super high the whole time and Spencer’s vocals were virtually flawless. DANG. what a way to go out…

39. earthseedz says:

Went to the Philly show. Good show, not “great!” It was my 3rd time seeing them, so maybe I’m jaded. Saw UO at Purple Door in 2011 and now it is bitten the dust like Icthus, Cornerstone,…. RIP Purple Door.

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”