New Relient K Album in 2013?

By Brandon J. on October-10-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

New Relient K Album in 2013?

According to their tweet, Relient K have finished recording their new album with Paul Moak. Hopefully we’ll see this new album the first quarter of 2013.

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

17 Responses to 'New Relient K Album in 2013?'

1. jthejust says:

Hope this is good. I heard it’s supposed to be very poppy, which is definitely not a good thing.

2. TylerM says:

There are songs on YouTube of them performing live (3 thus far). I really like them.

3. jdski says:

Moak did a great job on House of Heroes’ last record. I hope I can say the same about Relient K’s.

4. Well they’re coming off their best LP yet so this should be good

5. Luke Foster says:

Oh so cautiously optimistic about this.

6. linds4lif says:

I hope so, it’s been a long wait.

7. Scott says:

I actually hope their MORE poppy. These last few items have had a shoegazing aspect that I’m not a fan of…

8. Nicholas says:

NO, NOT MORE POPPY! Sorry, I stepped on a nail.

9. Carrisa says:

Thank goodness! I enjoyed forget and not slow down but prefer their pop and rock stuff

10. Sam Griffith says:

Um, been listening to Relient K since The Anatomy of the Tougne in Cheek…when have they not had the pop sound?

I mean, yeah they alter it so they can get a little more aggressive (mmhmm is still their best record), but I have always considered Relient K a pop rock band.

Still though, Relient K is one of the best bands out there and I’m really excited about this record. Hope it comes out very soon!

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+