Bad Talk (Ex-Sent by Ravens) Post Demos

By Brandon J. on October-8-2012 | Filed under Phd Thesis On Multimodal Biometrics.

Bad Talk (Ex-Sent by Ravens) Post Demos

Check out the punk band http://talkingtech.net/essay-help-pros-reviews/ Essay Help Pros Reviews. . You can also listen via bandcamp, below.

I am 37 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 five year olds, and one teenager (19). I enjoy living a life for God, Family, passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog http://www.abundancebound.com/blog/write-my-essay-in-the-uk/ Write My Essay In The Uk. ) #RIPIVM 2000-2015 View all posts by Brandon J.

37 Responses to 'Bad Talk (Ex-Sent by Ravens) Post Demos'

1. On anotha note, anybody rememba a band called fed by ravens? Lol.

2. Shane McKnight says:

Either they had this in the works already, or they are dang fast after Sent by Ravens split

3. I’m digging these demos. I look forward to hearing the finished product when it’s done and ready. Fun stuff that I could listen to over and over again. Who knows, maybe Tooth & Nail will put out their album?

4. I like these more than SBR’s stuff.

5. Much better than the first demos they posted on their Facebook page. I can actually get into this.

6. Taras says:

Not my type of music at all. There are a million bands like this.

7. MrM says:

I like it, and would actually listen to it, even in it’s demo form. Which is rare for me. Usually not a fan of demos. But why the name Bad Talk? I’m not into it so much, personally :S

8. username says:

Will there be an album or ep to follow?

9. Caleb Combs says:

I dig it ALOT! Can’t wait to hear more from these guys!

10. Zac says:

Here’s what I don’t get,

Why quit sent by ravens and start from scratch again.

SBR, had a growing fanbase, a record label and distribution that got their stuff in stores.

Same as search the city, they did the same thing. I just don’t get it

11. David Green says:

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed the two songs they have up. With more polish I could definitely see myself buying this stuff. I haven’t listened to music like this in a while but it’s feel-good music that’s fun and makes me want to sing along.

12. Ty says:

I like the trio/hwm/afi vibe i’m feeling, but I’m probably completely off base.

13. Cole T says:

So is Bad Talk a Christian Band? Or are you guys pursuing a secular career?

14. Chandler A. says:

I never really got into SBR, not because I didn’t like them, I just never really bought or listened to any of their stuff…but I really like this…a lot.

15. Scott says:

I’m liking this MUCH more than SBR. No hate to by them, they just weren’t my cup of tea.

16. jeremyradio says: