Anchor & Braille – Goes Without Saying

By Brandon J. on September-28-2012 | Filed under Music Videos | Tags : , , , , , | Share

Check out the official music video for “Goes Without Saying” by Anchor & Braille, below. “The Quiet Life” is available now through Tooth & Nail Records.

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

12 Responses to 'Anchor & Braille – Goes Without Saying'

1. jthejust says:

Here comes the inevitable flood of comments saying that this video is sinful because there’s a girl wearing a swimsuit in it.

Okay I’m done now. :) LOVE this song!! Nice video too. (minus the girl in the swimsuit of course)

3. Zac says:

Lets look at the deeper meaning of the video… DIESEL IS EXPENSIVE

4. Smacky X says:

What was that? Tell a story. Do a performance-based video; even in a warehouse. Anything would be better than this. A lyric video would have been better than this!

What were they thinking with the making of this video? “There is a creeper market that we have yet to tap into. Lets set our music to some home videos of a random lovey-dovey dating couple.”

5. scott says:

I really liked it.

6. Jessica C says:

Thrift store shopping for the win. I like this.

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+