Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”

By Brandon J. on September-14-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , , | Share

Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”

Maranatha and Sanhedrin have officially posted their new 3 song ep for streaming via HM Magazine. You can listen to it below. What do you think?

I am 37 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 five year olds, and one teenager (19). I enjoy living a life for God, Family, passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) #RIPIVM 2000-2015 View all posts by Brandon J.

21 Responses to 'Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”'

1. Only 3 trax? Usualy splits r 2 trax each, at least. Sumbody got jipt, lol. Sounds prety gud tho.

2. Mike K says:

Sole Fermenting reminds me in some places(riffs) A Hill To Die Upon which is v.good ;) great music!

3. Godzola says:

science aside, both of these guys are some of the freshest christian hardcore to come around for a while, at least what I’ve heard. Shame on you if you don’t at least check em out.

4. Caleb Daniels says:

Definitely going to purchase this. Anyone know if this is a digital only release or if it will be released on another format as well?

5. Collin says:

We’re working on physical but for the time being it will be digital-only.

6. Collin says:

Officially released. Pay what you want or just download it for free!

7. Steven Cosand says:

P.S. I am relocating to Nashville mid October. If any TN musicians are interested in sort of re forming Sanhedrin, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee email me.

8. Not something I’d actively listen to but I’m glad there’s no “soaring cleans” or “brutal breakdowns” anywhere to be heard. Because, I mean…