Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”

By Brandon J. on September-14-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , , | Share

Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”

Maranatha and Sanhedrin have officially posted their new 3 song ep for streaming via HM Magazine. You can listen to it below. What do you think?

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

21 Responses to 'Sanhedrin / Maranatha – Split “Stream”'

1. Only 3 trax? Usualy splits r 2 trax each, at least. Sumbody got jipt, lol. Sounds prety gud tho.

2. Mike K says:

Sole Fermenting reminds me in some places(riffs) A Hill To Die Upon which is v.good ;) great music!

3. Godzola says:

science aside, both of these guys are some of the freshest christian hardcore to come around for a while, at least what I’ve heard. Shame on you if you don’t at least check em out.

4. Caleb Daniels says:

Definitely going to purchase this. Anyone know if this is a digital only release or if it will be released on another format as well?

5. Collin says:

We’re working on physical but for the time being it will be digital-only.

6. Collin says:

Officially released. Pay what you want or just download it for free!

7. Steven Cosand says:

P.S. I am relocating to Nashville mid October. If any TN musicians are interested in sort of re forming Sanhedrin, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee email me. steven.cosand@gmail.com

8. Not something I’d actively listen to but I’m glad there’s no “soaring cleans” or “brutal breakdowns” anywhere to be heard. Because, I mean…

Future Ideas For IVM: Album/Artist Database