Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”

By Brandon J. on September-13-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”

You can now officially pre-order the new Anberlin album “Vital” at this link here. Several different packages/bundles available.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

6 Responses to 'Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”'

1. Jamos41 says:

$175-bundle? Pretentious much? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are people out there that will order that, but despite all the stuff in it, I still don’t see it being worth $175.

• Lucas says:

I don’t know how it works exactly, but I think it’s probably more the labels doing than the band’s. Either way lots of fans are getting excited about it so wouldn’t say it’s pretentious necessarily! I’m still awaiting a deluxe edition with b-sides and that Pretend to Be Friends short film they did. They have to be released eventually!

• jthejust says:

^^^ This.

2. Brandon says:

I want the hoodie package (for winter) if I can find the money to do so.

3. Brandon J. says:

I just saw this on their distribution page

FOR FANS OF: Switchfoot, Jimmy Eat World, Senses Fail, Red, Mutemath, Rise Against

• Lucas says:

Jimmy Eat World? Sure! Switchfoot? Well alright.

The rest looks like it was suggested by someone who’s never listened to Anberlin. What about Taking Back Sunday? Or even Circa Survive? I can think of a lot of bands that would fit better on their RIYL list. I wonder if they’re trying to suck in people who wouldn’t typically listen to Anberlin.

Exclusive: Jeremiah Daly Music Video Premiere