Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”

By Brandon J. on September-13-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”

You can now officially pre-order the new Anberlin album “Vital” at this link here. Several different packages/bundles available.

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

6 Responses to 'Pre-Order Anberlin “Vital”'

1. Jamos41 says:

$175-bundle? Pretentious much? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there are people out there that will order that, but despite all the stuff in it, I still don’t see it being worth $175.

• Lucas says:

I don’t know how it works exactly, but I think it’s probably more the labels doing than the band’s. Either way lots of fans are getting excited about it so wouldn’t say it’s pretentious necessarily! I’m still awaiting a deluxe edition with b-sides and that Pretend to Be Friends short film they did. They have to be released eventually!

• jthejust says:

^^^ This.

2. Brandon says:

I want the hoodie package (for winter) if I can find the money to do so.

3. Brandon J. says:

I just saw this on their distribution page

FOR FANS OF: Switchfoot, Jimmy Eat World, Senses Fail, Red, Mutemath, Rise Against

• Lucas says:

Jimmy Eat World? Sure! Switchfoot? Well alright.

The rest looks like it was suggested by someone who’s never listened to Anberlin. What about Taking Back Sunday? Or even Circa Survive? I can think of a lot of bands that would fit better on their RIYL list. I wonder if they’re trying to suck in people who wouldn’t typically listen to Anberlin.

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+