Anberlin Announcing Opening Gig for The Smashing Pumpkins Tour

By Brandon J. on September-13-2012 | Filed under Tour | Tags : , , , , | Share

Anberlin Announcing Opening Gig for The Smashing Pumpkins Tour

Anberlin have just announced that they will be opening for The Smashing Pumpkins on their upcoming arena tour. This is a tremendous opportunity for the band. Get the dates and further info, below.

Hey guys – we are beyond excited to be able to announce that we will be opening for THE SMASHING PUMPKINS next month! This is an unimaginable tour opportunity for us, so we are super pumped!!

We will be announcing more dates beyond these very shortly (so keep looking out for more info), but we wanted to get you these for the time being:

Oct02 | Winnipeg, MB | MTS Center | Tickets
Oct04 | Calgary, AB | Scotiabank Saddledome | Tickets
Oct05 | Edmonton, AB | Rexall Place | Tickets
Oct07 | Vancouver, BC | Rogers Arena | Tickets
Oct10 | Seattle, WA | Comcast Arena | Tickets
Oct12 | San Francisco, CA | Bill Graham Civic Auditorium | Tickets
Oct13 | San Diego, CA | Viejas Arena | Tickets
Oct14 | Los Angeles, CA | Gibson Amphitheatre | Tickets
Oct16 | Denver, CO | First Bank Center | Tickets
Oct18 | St. Louis, MO | Chaifetz Arena | Tickets
Oct19 | Chicago, IL | Allstate Arena | Tickets
Oct20 | Minneapolis, MN | Roy Wilkens Auditorium | Tickets

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

9 Responses to 'Anberlin Announcing Opening Gig for The Smashing Pumpkins Tour'

1. Shawn H says:

It’s great for them, I’m just hoping for more Canadian dates ;)

2. Brandon says:

I want to go to the October 14th show at Gibson Amphitheater. I had wanted to go see The Smashing Pumpkins and the addition of Anberlin just makes it all the better. Whoo hoo!

That’s so cool for them!! I’m not a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan though. If they do come to my town I’ll probably just save my money and for their next headlining tour or something. :)

4. This is so awesome. can’t imagine how great those shows will be. not coming to texas though :/

5. Tim says:

They’ve cancelled their UK tour dates for this. Well, in the process of rescheduling for January. I can see why, but still a bit sad.

6. Yorik Bruhl says:

Weird, but good for them!

7. Greg says:

If there were East Coast dates, I would try to make that show. Anberlin will go over well in arenas. No doubt.

8. fusse says:

Lol somehow I read the title that Audio Adrenaline was going on the tour and I was like… “I gotta see the comments on this” :D

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”