P.O.D. are Number 1 Again

By Brandon J. on September-10-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , | Share

P.O.D. are Number 1 Again

P.O.D. are back in the top spot again with their new single “Lost in Forever”, which has taken the number one spot on the Billboard Active Rock Chart (Songs). Congrats to the band.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

19 Responses to 'P.O.D. are Number 1 Again'

1. yeah! It’s a great song… the album is amazing too.

2. Good job dudes! Great record.

3. taras91 says:

if it werent for that one bad song i would love that record. i personally dont like cuss words in music. just reduces my respect for the art.

4. Luke Foster says:

Good song, good album, good news

5. Smacky X says:

This album has grown on me a lot but I can’t get into this song

6. David Green says:

I’ve never actually listened to this song or this album (I’ve never loved P.O.D.), but still, congrats to these guys! That is an awesome feat that not many bands accomplish, and it’s really cool to see a Christian artist do this.

7. jason says:

fantastic news. tobymac’s record went to #1, lecrae’s “gravity” is enormous, and now this. big things are happening.

8. Greg says:

God’s blessings are flowing. Good to see the guys on top again. And, if “I Am” bothers you, just get the CMD version without it or delete it from your iTunes download, and everybody’s happy. One love.

• WhenIRemember says:

Yes! The only version of “I Am” is censored anyways… you can’t actually hear the word. What you mad at? The intention was to bring glory to God, not to please man, believer or non-believer. The lost are coming to Jesus, because the intention was to shed light through the frailty of our own human skin, we question things, I am fickle, But I Am is not. That song is beautiful!

9. travis says:

yes because they are the only christians here who have ever sworn ever in life.