Further Seems Forever “So Cold” Single Now Available

By Brandon J. on September-4-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , , | Share

Further Seems Forever “So Cold” Single Now Available

Further Seems Forever new single “So Cold” is now available on iTunes and Amazon for purchase. The newly reunited group features Chris Carrabba (The Moon Is Down/Dashboard Confessional) on lead vocals. The band’s new album “Penny Black” will be out October 23rd on Rise Records. The band have also announced additional tour dates for their upcoming album release tour which you can check out here. Listen below.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

14 Responses to 'Further Seems Forever “So Cold” Single Now Available'

1. Brandon says:

I am really enjoying this song.

2. Tony Takach says:

I wonder if this album will have any Christian themes or lyrics?? I really liked the last one that came out way back in like 2004. But it was with a different vocalist. Its just been so long since I listened to these guys. I did however really enjoy his previous work with the band on songs like, “how to start a fire”, and “the sound” both excellent songs imo. But “light up ahead” and “somebody you know” were great as well. Guess time will tell if this ends up being a good album.

• Brandon says:

Actually Chris didn’t sing on “How to Start a Fire”, that vocalist was Jason Gleason. Further Seems Forever has had 3 different singers during their run. This time the original singer who was with the band when they formed up until after “The Moon is Down” came out, is back with them. As for lyrics, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

• Tom says:

I really doubt there will be any clear christian themes in the lyrics. From what I saw in one of their live shows last year, Chris doesn’t seem to care about God at all unfortunately.,.makes me miss Jon Bunch(their previous vocalist). Anyway I could be wrong and anyway it’s FSF, it’s amazing music..I’m not gonna complain!

3. scott says:

I’m so happy! It sounds like classic Further Seems Forever! You don’t hear this sound to much anymore.

4. Tony Takach says:

Yeah I agree! I miss this style of rock music. I miss alot of music from the early to mid 2000’s. But I still like alot of the current stuff too, atleast in the hardcore and indie rock scene. Its a shame cause just like nu metal died off, this style of music seemed to die too. Atleast in the last few years. I don’t know whats happened, but for a while rock was doing so well. Even on the radio. Now everyone loves dance music. What!?

5. Andy K says:

I really like the new single. It is just good to hear Chris singing with FSF again.

6. Patton says:

Between Get It Right (from Alter the Ending) and Chris just adding The End Of An Anchor to his Dashboard set, I doubt that he doesn’t care about God at all.

And I’m a fan of this song. Having FSF back is great!