Flyleaf – New Horizons

By Taylor C. on September-4-2012 | Filed under Music Videos | Tags : , , | Share

Check out Flyleaf‘s video for their newest single, “New Horizons.” The song comes off their upcoming album of the same name, rumored to drop October 13.

About the author Taylor C.

"I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter." —T.S. Eliot View all posts by Taylor C.

11 Responses to 'Flyleaf – New Horizons'

1. Taylor C. says:

It’s also Lacey’s birthday. So… happy birthday, Lacey.

2. WhenIRemember says:

I love the video. It’s cool to see the old & the new. The Song is great too.

Musically I don’t really think there is anything special to Flyleaf, Lyrically though they are outstanding.

Also… Happy Birthday Lacey!

• Justin (emergenscenery) says:

Truth. They play straight up rock, often with a hard rock edge. But lyrically, they’ve got something that a lot of bands don’t tap into. :)

• Lucas says:

I thought Memento Mori had many moments of originality and musical complexity. (particularly within the heavier songs) I think that record was seriously underrated.

• Smacky X says:

Word to the Lucas

• WhenIRemember says:

Word to you all. Nah, I hope it’s not taken in a negative fashion. Their sound is definitely their own and it sound great.

I just think that the lyrics are far above. The sound is good, but the lyrics are the star to me. Very excited for the album.

3. SxC Milie Girl says:

I am so happy about this song and the video describes the meaning of it perfectly. I am pretty sure this album will be a masterpierce.

4. Len says:

This song is REALLY growing on me. Once I get past my pre-conceived expectations of Flyleaf and see it for what it is… a new song. She is still a great singer, regardless.

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”