August Burns Red Releases Holiday Song, “Flurries”

By Taylor C. on August-31-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

August Burns Red Releases Holiday Song, “Flurries”

HO HO HO. Christmas music at the tail end of August (you know you love it). August Burns Red has just released a new song off their upcoming August Burns Red Presents: Sleddin’ Hill, A Holiday Album, which you can check out below. The CD will be available in stores and online October 9th, but you can pre-order the album at the Solid State Store.

About the author Taylor C.

"I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter." —T.S. Eliot View all posts by Taylor C.

36 Responses to 'August Burns Red Releases Holiday Song, “Flurries”'

1. Chris says:

Despite this being WAY TOO EARLY to release a Christmas song, this song is amazing.

2. Jake C says:

This would’ve been so much better with vocals…
    I would’ve so much rather had a new album instead of an albums worth of Christmas stuff

3. scott says:

The guitars in the beginning. So great. Could we ever expect a ABR indie album? One can dream…

4. thruchristalone777 says:

Cool beans.

5. This album will be a monument to something great.

6. KnowxHope says:

The Color Morale’s singer, Garret Rapp cheated on his wife. She has been tweeting about it @mandierapp . I would hate to have this ‘Christian’ band touring with me representing perfection but living lies and deceit.

• BunnySlippersMan says:

I’ve wondered if The Color Morale was a “Christian” band for a little while now…this is sad to hear

• Dan says:

Because true Christians never mess up.

I’m sorry that is happening to them, but there is no basis for a statement like this that implies the entire band’s faith is fake and inauthentic. Ever heard of a guy named David?

As a young man in his first year of marriage, I am not afraid to say that it is a difficult transition and there are so many challenges…can’t even imagine how hard it would be to start out a marriage while touring full time. This is a testimony to how much all of us need the grace of Jesus Christ in our lives, and by no means should we assume that Mr. Rapp is a “liar and deceiver” more than any of us are. My wife and I will be praying for the Rapps situation and that the Lord will cover them with love and grace. Only he can redeem the brokenness they are experiencing.

• BunnySlippersMan says:

…I’m sorry, I probably shouldn’t have said that, you’re right, We All Have Demons.

• Justin (emergenscenery) says:

I’m confused about how we got on the subject of the Color Morale and what they have to do with ABR. Oh well.

• The Color Morale are one of the openers on ABR’s current tour that started yesterday.

• Justin (emergenscenery) says:

ahhhhk. gotcha.

7. John says:

I haven’t listened to ABR much, but that is a great song.

8. fusse says:

Nice! ‘Trans-Siberian Orchestra goes metal’ – Can’t WAIT to have a full album of these. And also, because it’s instrumental, I can see myself listening to this outside the Christmas season as well.

9. fusse says:

This song OWNS big time. I can’t get enough of it. Epic.

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”