These Hearts to Release Digital Ep September 4th

By Brandon J. on August-22-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , , | Share

These Hearts to Release Digital Ep September 4th

“Christian Pop-Core” band These Hearts, will release a new digital ep titled “Elephant in the Room” on September 4th via Victory Records. Here is a description: “Elephant In The Room is the follow up to the bands 2011 release, Forever Ended Yesterday. The EP includes five catchy tracks; two new songs, acoustic versions for “Denial Is Not Just A River in Egypt” and “Live To The Point Of Tears” along with a newly recorded version of “Denial Is Not Just a River In Egypt”.

Upcoming Tour Dates:

9/23/2012 Wareham, MA @ 3065 Live

9/24/2012 Albany, NY@ Bogie’s

9/25/2012 Clifton, NJ @ Dingbatz

9/26/2012 Rochester, NY@ Dubland Underground

9/28/2012 Grand Haven, MI @ The Elks Lodge

9/29/2012 Kalkaska, MI @ The Kaliseum

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

20 Responses to 'These Hearts to Release Digital Ep September 4th'

1. Steve says:

It’s peanut butter jelly time

2. Dakota says:

Your just trolling us now! Btw love the tags.

3. Jonathan says:

OMG THESE GUISE R LIKE THE BESTEST EVAR!

4. JahWarriah says:

Biebercore. Trololololololololololololololol! XD

*death growl* OH-EM-GEE!!

I’d die if they did that in one of their songs. <3

6. Shane McKnight says:

I listened to this to see what in the world pop-core is. Then I saved it to my favorites so that anytime someone calls hardcore/metal music “screamo” I can correct them by showing them what screamo really is.

7. Zac says:

This band…. is in the top 3 of the worst bands I have ever heard. Truly awful. In competition with Asking Alexandria

8. BunnySlippersMan says:

I kinda like this band, the main reason being that when people see what they look like and hear a little bit of their music they think they’re a pop band, then they break into screamo and I can drive them crazy with it. I love bugging with my family with music :)

9. Sam says:

What a kind community this is…

• Silent Music says:

Yeah, I see where you’re coming from, Sam. I’m sick of people putting down bands they don’t like, because they think they’re “cheesy and untalented”. The funny thing is, the comments that come from these people are unoriginal and tasteless. Like what you like, but let others have their opinion too. I don’t enjoy these guys music, but I respect what they’re about. They seem like really nice people. Remember, no music will last forever … so why do we tend to think that our own taste in music is the best? Think about it.

10. Silent Music says:

Haha. I messed up on that last sentence. What I meant to say was, why do we fight about which bands are the best? It’s not like it’s going to matter in the end, anyway.

Future Ideas For IVM: Album/Artist Database