Showbread to Release Cancer

By Brody B on August-20-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Showbread to Release Cancer

Showbread will release their new multimedia experience, Cancer on September 25th via Come&Live! records. Cancer will be both a film and a CD. Head on over to Showbread’s website to download your very own propaganda kit.

About the author Brody B

I am a 21 year old web developer at High Rock Studios, a youth leader at my church and an aspiring skateboarder / bass player in my spare time. View all posts by Brody B

27 Responses to 'Showbread to Release Cancer'

1. JahWarriah says:

Very cool stuff. I won’t be making this my avatar though, at least not yet. I prefer Clifton Beardskull for the time being, thanks.

2. AustinG says:

Stoked! Wonder if they’ll keep their promise of letting backers download the album 2 weeks before everyone else…

And yes, I was looking for a reason to post on here so I could see my new Avatar :P

RAW ROCK KILLS

3. AustinG says:

I’m sooooooooo stupid…

4. Does anyone know when kickstarter supporters are going to receive the download?

• Brody B says:

Not sure… for WCKI? I got it about 2 weeks before the release, and I believe they’ve said they’re going to aim for the same time frame for this one.

• AustinG says:

There was a mass email sent out the the Kickstarter backers this past week with the Pre-released Cancer Album+Artwork (but no lyrics…*sadface*). If you can’t download it through that, go to the Kickstarter main page.

5. Jared Ens says:

In the I am Living ” Come and Live sampler” there are two new tracks from the album. It’s shaping up to be amazing.

6. ezekieldeal says:

Just got done listening to the new tracks off the 2012 C&L sampler. This should be really awesome!

7. Tyler says:

No matter how hard i try, i cant get into this band… Which sucks because i really want to lol

8. JoshTara says:

Cannot wait to get the download, and the DVD in the mail. Interested to see the movie they came up with.

9. haha I just love the news title of this… Anorexia Nervosa is pretty cool, didn’t like their last one but that’s all I’ve heard.

10. Tim says:

It doesn’t sound like a very nice thing to do… releasing cancer, hahahaha! But it’s on my birthday so I’ll forgive them!

11. TheArchangel says:

SO. STOKED.

12. linds4lif says:

Fight the Cancer! I’m ready for this! I hope they do give it to the Kickstarter backers early.

13. Jordan says:

ugh, what happened to this band? They are pretty much the opposite of Raw Rock now. it’s bland pop/punk with some raw vocals thrown in once in a while. Didn’t dig WCKI and I’m not digging the two new songs on the sampler.

• Did you hear “Sex with Strangers?” It brings back the Refused influence that the band have had in the past and is quite aggressive.

• Loren Wade says:

I, for one, love it.

• Chip says:

Love “Sex with Strangers” tune! That Refused sound always fits them well. To answer what happened to this band is that they have matured and changed. As a musician, its boring to play the same music all of the time. However, I think they got a little too melodic in their sound for most of their traditional fans’ taste. “I’m afraid I’m Me” falls into that category for me a bit – I like it but just ok. One thing I appreciate about Showbread though, is that they make the music they want and aren’t just putting out the same record over and over again.

• Jordan says:

The second song is ok but “I’m afraid of me” is so incredibly weak.

• AustinG says:

You’ll probably like “Escape from Planet Cancer” best. Harkens back to the screams of “No Sir.”

14. jthejust says:

These tracks are awesome! I am now incredibly excited for this album.

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+