Showbread to Release Cancer

By Brody B on August-20-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Showbread to Release Cancer

Showbread will release their new multimedia experience, Cancer on September 25th via Come&Live! records. Cancer will be both a film and a CD. Head on over to Showbread’s website to download your very own propaganda kit.

About the author Brody B

I am a 21 year old web developer at High Rock Studios, a youth leader at my church and an aspiring skateboarder / bass player in my spare time. View all posts by Brody B

27 Responses to 'Showbread to Release Cancer'

1. JahWarriah says:

Very cool stuff. I won’t be making this my avatar though, at least not yet. I prefer Clifton Beardskull for the time being, thanks.

2. AustinG says:

Stoked! Wonder if they’ll keep their promise of letting backers download the album 2 weeks before everyone else…

And yes, I was looking for a reason to post on here so I could see my new Avatar :P

RAW ROCK KILLS

3. AustinG says:

I’m sooooooooo stupid…

4. Does anyone know when kickstarter supporters are going to receive the download?

• Brody B says:

Not sure… for WCKI? I got it about 2 weeks before the release, and I believe they’ve said they’re going to aim for the same time frame for this one.

• AustinG says:

There was a mass email sent out the the Kickstarter backers this past week with the Pre-released Cancer Album+Artwork (but no lyrics…*sadface*). If you can’t download it through that, go to the Kickstarter main page.

5. Jared Ens says:

In the I am Living ” Come and Live sampler” there are two new tracks from the album. It’s shaping up to be amazing.

6. ezekieldeal says:

Just got done listening to the new tracks off the 2012 C&L sampler. This should be really awesome!

7. Tyler says:

No matter how hard i try, i cant get into this band… Which sucks because i really want to lol

8. JoshTara says:

Cannot wait to get the download, and the DVD in the mail. Interested to see the movie they came up with.

9. haha I just love the news title of this… Anorexia Nervosa is pretty cool, didn’t like their last one but that’s all I’ve heard.

10. Tim says:

It doesn’t sound like a very nice thing to do… releasing cancer, hahahaha! But it’s on my birthday so I’ll forgive them!

11. TheArchangel says:

SO. STOKED.

12. linds4lif says:

Fight the Cancer! I’m ready for this! I hope they do give it to the Kickstarter backers early.

13. Jordan says:

ugh, what happened to this band? They are pretty much the opposite of Raw Rock now. it’s bland pop/punk with some raw vocals thrown in once in a while. Didn’t dig WCKI and I’m not digging the two new songs on the sampler.

• Did you hear “Sex with Strangers?” It brings back the Refused influence that the band have had in the past and is quite aggressive.

• Loren Wade says:

I, for one, love it.

• Chip says:

Love “Sex with Strangers” tune! That Refused sound always fits them well. To answer what happened to this band is that they have matured and changed. As a musician, its boring to play the same music all of the time. However, I think they got a little too melodic in their sound for most of their traditional fans’ taste. “I’m afraid I’m Me” falls into that category for me a bit – I like it but just ok. One thing I appreciate about Showbread though, is that they make the music they want and aren’t just putting out the same record over and over again.

• Jordan says:

The second song is ok but “I’m afraid of me” is so incredibly weak.

• AustinG says:

You’ll probably like “Escape from Planet Cancer” best. Harkens back to the screams of “No Sir.”

14. jthejust says:

These tracks are awesome! I am now incredibly excited for this album.

Future Ideas For IVM: Album/Artist Database

Get your IVM clothing now!