Free Music From Tooth & Nail/BEC/Solid State

By Brandon J. on August-16-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Free Music From Tooth & Nail/BEC/Solid State

How about some free music from the Tooth & Nail family of labels? Click here for access to free sampler downloads from Tooth & Nail/Solid State/BEC. Enter code: TNN2012SUMMERSAMPLER. [Thanks CMZ]

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

9 Responses to 'Free Music From Tooth & Nail/BEC/Solid State'

1. JahWarriah says:

I’m betting I have at least 90% of this music in my iTunes library already, lol.

• ^^ Ya, it wud b nice 2 c a traklist first, lol.

• Brandon says:

I didn’t download this because I have most of the songs anyway. I’ll just grab the tracklisting from ChristianMusicZine:

BEC Sampler:

Wolves At The Gate – Dead Man

Icon For Hire – Get Well

MYCHILDREN MYBRIDE – God of Nothing

Oh, Sleeper – Hush Yael

To Speak Of Wolves – Je Suis Fini

Hyland – Jumping The Gun

The Letter Black – My Disease (Dirty Lazer Mix)

August Burns Red – Poor Millionaire

Write This Down – Red

Emery – Scissors

Blessed By A Broken Heart – Shut Up And Rock

I Am Empire – The Elevator

Sent By Ravens – We’re All Liars

• JahWarriah says:

Yeah, I knew it. And the few songs I don’t have I wouldn’t care to have in the first place, lol. Thanks for posting the tracklisting so I didn’t have to waste my time and disk space downloading it, haha.

• Iaya97 says:

I have many of these, but that’s not a bad tracklist. Seems like they waited long enough this year, usually they have a couple samplers out by this time.

2. Thanx 4 the traklist brandog.

3. evan144 says:

Man, like a gazillion steps to download just one of the samplers…then it seems you have to repeat it to get the other haha!

• thruchristalone777 says:

Haha yeah. I clicked on the “continue shopping” option to see if I could get both samplers in one swoop and it had an error, so I ended up having to put my info in like 3 times to get the samplers…

• MrM says:

Yeah, that was mildly annoying :P Why did they send an email for confirmation of download or whatever, because my download was already going when I got those two..? O.o

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+