Albums Out Today & More (7.31.12)

By JoshIVM on July-31-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : | Share

Albums Out Today & More (7.31.12)

Check below for a list of albums that release today & tomorrow. Are there any that you will be picking up? Did we miss any? As always keep posted to the Album Release List for all future releases. New poll is up as well so make sure to vote.

7.31.12

A Bullet For Pretty BoySymbiosis (Artery Recordings / Razor & Tie)
Anchor & BrailleThe Quiet Life (Tooth & Nail)
ApplejaxxThe Breakfast Club (EP) (Fadacy)
Brothers McClurgJoin The Sound (Integrity)
Chris Lee CobbinsBetter: The Fan Appreciation Album
Demon HunterTrue Defiance (Vinyl) (Solid State)
Je’Kob WashingtonFaith (EP) (Save The City)
Jesus CultureEmerging Voices (Kingsway)
The AlmostSouthern Weather (Vinyl) (Tooth & Nail)
Vertical ChurchLive From Vertical Church

8.1.12

DJsiahHere To Stay (EP)
Mac PowellMac Powell
Random HeroBreakdown EP
Steven CooperLife & Love
VA – Passionate Hope Vol. 3 (Indie Vision Music)

21 Responses to 'Albums Out Today & More (7.31.12)'

1. Loving Vertical Church Band! Would definite the album recommend it to anyone who loves good worship music! Here’s my review of the album: http://www.indievisionmusic.com/2012/07/23/vertical-church-band-live-worship-from-vertical-church/

2. Definitely picking up Vertical Church!!!

3. Dakota says:

Also Kickstarters got their digital copy of Phoenix by The Classic Crime

4. Dakota says:

Its worth it though :)

5. JahWarriah says:

Josh, you forgot the two records I’m buying that came out today: (Christian rapper) Steven Cooper’s Life & Love and (Christian electronic artist) DJsiah’s Here to Stay EP.

6. Steve says:

The new Testament album is my album of the year at this point.

7. JoshIVM says:

This might be the first poll where every album was picked up by at least 1 person. Thought that was worth mentioning.

• wow! that’s great. I’m sure that as we move into August/September, that will also occur, with plenty of my anticipated albums (Chris August, Eddie Kirkland, An Epic No Less, Karyn Williams, Tenth Avenue North, TobyMac) releasing towards the end of August. Not to mention Group 1 Crew, Lecrae, Mark Schultz, Beckah Shae, Remedy Drive and Marlene Brehm and you have a busy month or so of listening to great music!

• oopps… also Luminate and the Museum’s new records out as well!

Interesting that A Bullet For Pretty Boy is the most popular in the poll, but it’s been mentioned very little around here. I’m thoroughly enjoying Symbiosis. :)

9. Travis Aker says:

I love A Bullet for Pretty Boy new album,especially the last song is so powerful.

10. MrM says:

I’m surprised, I actually did not like Symbiosis very much, but everywhere else I check, it seems to be well liked :P

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+