Alove for Enemies Reunite

By Brandon J. on May-21-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , | Share

Alove for Enemies Reunite

It has just been announced in an email I received from Erich, that the band Alove for Enemies will indeed reunite for an upcoming show. More details can be found on their Facebook page here.

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

14 Responses to 'Alove for Enemies Reunite'

1. Ryan G says:

Whoa, I forgot about this band. Cool.

2. robshameless says:

saw this last week was waiting on more detail

3. iSkelly87 says:

Just one show?!?! what a disappointment…

4. Xanatwo says:

I talked to Erich and he said its the one show for now…but there could be more.

• Cool. Now ask him y we neva got an oficial press release on y he left ltte, lol.

• erich enemies says:

Phil –

I started out filling in for LTTE shortly after ALFE disbanded. I ended up staying on with LTTE and doing an EP and a full length record, as well as small tours and festivals, etc. I left because the bands schedule was becoming something that I could no longer commit to 100%, I have a little girl to take care of and could not go back to my touring schedule i kept during ALFE. Me leaving was on good terms, I am very proud of those guys and could not be happier for them. They are still good friends, and I wish them the best in any and all future endeavors.

-e

5. SJatcko says:

YESSSSS

6. Brandon says:

I just found out that this could possibly turn in to other shows and “maybe”, more material. Stay tuned……

7. Brandon says:

Long Island Fest

August 17th

Merauder
    Alove For Enemies (REUNION)
    Raindance
    Axis
    Big Breakfast
    Miss My Chance

+ more TBA

@ Smithtown Hall
    34 River Road
    Smithtown, NY 11787

Doors at 5 PM
    All Ages

$12- ADV
    $14- DOS

Tickets on sale now at:

8. Stinkin east coast has all the fun!

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+