Close Your Eyes Announce New Vocalist

By Brandon J. on May-17-2012 | Filed under http://convention.lambdaphiepsilon.com/all-homework/ All Homework.

Close Your Eyes Announce New Vocalist

Buy Essay Online Us. .

I am 37 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 five year olds, and one teenager (19). I enjoy living a life for God, Family, passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog http://blog.dslrf.org/body-of-essay/ Body Of Essay. ) #RIPIVM 2000-2015 View all posts by Brandon J.

21 Responses to 'Close Your Eyes Announce New Vocalist'

1. Anybody know if he was previously in a band with recordings?

2. thruchristalone777 says:

Anyone know if the new vocalist is a Christian? Also, who was the bands lyricist in the previous lineup? I’m interested in seeing if there will be any lyrical content changes when they release their next album.

3. evan144 says:

His voice is very reminiscent of Shane’s while still have a uniqueness to it. I think it’s a great fit!

4. Guys, I’m not so sure the voice from Miss Fortune sampler on their facebook is Mikey Sawyer. The “Ft. Tyler Carter” leads me to believe it’s the ex-vocalist of Woe Is Me, Tyler Carter.

5. Chris W says:

Saw them today at Bamboozle. new guy is on point vocally but if you ever saw them with shane you know what kind of stage presence he had and the new guy doesnt even come close. maybe he and the band just need more time together.

• evan144 says:

Shane is definitely one of the best frontmen in terms of stage presence. He just exuded energy haha!

6. Yorik bruhl says:

100%, minus Refused, I’d give anythhing to see them with Shane live. Pumped to hear the new stuff (assuming it’s lyrics arn’t bogus).

7. David M says:

Here you guys go:

• evan144 says:

Dude, thank you SO much!!!

This new guy is super legit, he just doesn’t have the stage presence that Shane does, but his voice is really solid! I think once he gets comfortable with the band, he will start letting loose, but totally understandable for right now! So excited to see where this band goes with this dude!

• JoshIVM says:

Based on the video if you like out of tune singing/screaming then he has a bright future. I’ll hold off until I hear an actual recorded track.

• Brandon says:

I have a feeling the old singer was out of tune “live” too. To me it seems as though the latest album had some “fixing” done to the vocals in the studio because they just have this weird sound to them. I enjoy this band’s recorded material but maybe they should have found someone who fit the style more which is more of a punk edge in their music. I guess finding a singer that’s a Christian and into punk rock is sort of a hard thing to come by ;)

• I’m a cynic, too. His claim to fame seems to be cleans for electro-core. Now he’s trying to play hardcore punk. I don’t think this is a good idea.

8. ray says:

he was good at bamboozle. i wasnt sure if i wanted to see them because shane was such a huge part of the band. but i was glad i went to check them out. i was impressed and even stayed the whole set. only time will tell how good he gets.