Take it Back! Final DVD

By Brandon J. on April-29-2012 | Filed under Assurance Dissertation In Nursing Quality.

Take it Back! Final DVD

Take it Back! will release their first and final DVD “Stage Dive City” and it’s available for Microsoft Office 2007 Discount. . Watch the promo video, below. [Thanks Synnr Sainte for the news]

I am 37 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 five year olds, and one teenager (19). I enjoy living a life for God, Family, passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog Coram Boy Essay Help go. ) #RIPIVM 2000-2015 View all posts by Brandon J.

15 Responses to 'Take it Back! Final DVD'

1. Yorik bruhl says:

Without exageration, this will always be one of the best bands ever to me. But three albums? Did I miss one? Can’t Fight Robots and Atrocities…and…

2. David M says:

They also had a release before Can’t Fight Robots. Can’t remember the name, though.

3. Yorik bruhl says:

Hah. Oh. Well, I got the ep which just two songs of Atrocities anyways…
    Never heard anything before Robots. But that album…like a hardcore Dogwood. Best.

4. robshameless says:

this dvd is going to be really good. moses from the band thirtyseven did the whole thing

5. Before their first album came out they had a couple other ’06 demos that were offered for free on their Myspace. And they had a song called Defamator released on a free Facedown Amazon sampler last year. I could’ve sworn they also released an album or EP around that time, but I can’t find any info so I guess it was just the one song.

6. whoever is singing on this is going to dictate if I get this or not. The guy who sang on the demos after Atrocities was awful live. If it was the original line-up I’d get this in 2 seconds flat.

7. tim says:

Does anyone know why the singer from ‘cant fight’ left back then? I’v heard some rumors though..

8. tim says:

9. http://www.fesp.org/?research-papers-netflix-swot-analysis Research Papers Netflix Swot Analysis. says:

idk
    I do seem to remember him being in a band afterwards with The Wedding’s original singer called Holy Spirit Chainbreaker I think. Unless I’m getting confused with someone else.