Take it Back! Final DVD

By Brandon J. on April-29-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Take it Back! Final DVD

Take it Back! will release their first and final DVD “Stage Dive City” and it’s available for pre-order here. Watch the promo video, below. [Thanks Synnr Sainte for the news]

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

15 Responses to 'Take it Back! Final DVD'

1. Yorik bruhl says:

Without exageration, this will always be one of the best bands ever to me. But three albums? Did I miss one? Can’t Fight Robots and Atrocities…and…

2. David M says:

They also had a release before Can’t Fight Robots. Can’t remember the name, though.

3. Yorik bruhl says:

Hah. Oh. Well, I got the ep which just two songs of Atrocities anyways…
    Never heard anything before Robots. But that album…like a hardcore Dogwood. Best.

• Jake C says:

I LOVE “Atrocities”, but the original version of those two songs were always better to me, so “Rumors Of Revolt” was so worth it for me at least :)

4. robshameless says:

this dvd is going to be really good. moses from the band thirtyseven did the whole thing

5. John says:

Before their first album came out they had a couple other ’06 demos that were offered for free on their Myspace. And they had a song called Defamator released on a free Facedown Amazon sampler last year. I could’ve sworn they also released an album or EP around that time, but I can’t find any info so I guess it was just the one song.

6. jake says:

whoever is singing on this is going to dictate if I get this or not. The guy who sang on the demos after Atrocities was awful live. If it was the original line-up I’d get this in 2 seconds flat.

• David M says:

Seems like there’s a bit of everyone, except maybe their first vocalist…I think his name was Zach? I don’t know anymore. But yeah, I noticed a clip or two that wasn’t Keevan, their most recent vocalist.

7. tim says:

Does anyone know why the singer from ‘cant fight’ left back then? I’v heard some rumors though..

8. tim says:

9. John says:

idk
    I do seem to remember him being in a band afterwards with The Wedding’s original singer called Holy Spirit Chainbreaker I think. Unless I’m getting confused with someone else.

• Brandon says:

No, you’re definitely right there. I really enjoyed the two Holy Spirit Chainbreaker demos I heard and wish they would have continued. They had potential for sure.

Exclusive: Jeremiah Daly Music Video Premiere