Take it Back! Final DVD

By Brandon J. on April-29-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Take it Back! Final DVD

Take it Back! will release their first and final DVD “Stage Dive City” and it’s available for pre-order here. Watch the promo video, below. [Thanks Synnr Sainte for the news]

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

15 Responses to 'Take it Back! Final DVD'

1. Yorik bruhl says:

Without exageration, this will always be one of the best bands ever to me. But three albums? Did I miss one? Can’t Fight Robots and Atrocities…and…

2. David M says:

They also had a release before Can’t Fight Robots. Can’t remember the name, though.

3. Yorik bruhl says:

Hah. Oh. Well, I got the ep which just two songs of Atrocities anyways…
    Never heard anything before Robots. But that album…like a hardcore Dogwood. Best.

• Jake C says:

I LOVE “Atrocities”, but the original version of those two songs were always better to me, so “Rumors Of Revolt” was so worth it for me at least :)

4. robshameless says:

this dvd is going to be really good. moses from the band thirtyseven did the whole thing

5. John says:

Before their first album came out they had a couple other ’06 demos that were offered for free on their Myspace. And they had a song called Defamator released on a free Facedown Amazon sampler last year. I could’ve sworn they also released an album or EP around that time, but I can’t find any info so I guess it was just the one song.

6. jake says:

whoever is singing on this is going to dictate if I get this or not. The guy who sang on the demos after Atrocities was awful live. If it was the original line-up I’d get this in 2 seconds flat.

• David M says:

Seems like there’s a bit of everyone, except maybe their first vocalist…I think his name was Zach? I don’t know anymore. But yeah, I noticed a clip or two that wasn’t Keevan, their most recent vocalist.

7. tim says:

Does anyone know why the singer from ‘cant fight’ left back then? I’v heard some rumors though..

8. tim says:

9. John says:

idk
    I do seem to remember him being in a band afterwards with The Wedding’s original singer called Holy Spirit Chainbreaker I think. Unless I’m getting confused with someone else.

• Brandon says:

No, you’re definitely right there. I really enjoyed the two Holy Spirit Chainbreaker demos I heard and wish they would have continued. They had potential for sure.

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+