Children 18:3 Debut Cover Art & New Track

By JoshIVM on April-27-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Children 18:3 Debut Cover Art & New Track

Children 18:3 have released a new song on the Tooth & Nail website called “Moment By Moment”. You can check out the song, tracklisting, & cover art to their upcoming June 19th release, titled On The Run, below.

1. Moment To Moment
  2. Bandits
  3. We’ll Never Say Goodbye
  4. What About Justice?
  5. Jenny
  6. Always On The Run
  7. I Tried To Do The Right Thing
  8. Holding On
  9. Why Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
  10. Nowhere To Run
  11. All In Your Head
  12. Drifter

28 Responses to 'Children 18:3 Debut Cover Art & New Track'

1. TheArchangel says:

AWWWESOME!!!
    Ready to blare THIS album all summer!!

2. JahWarriah says:

It looks like Josh is more on top of his game than Brandon is today. Or maybe I just got Brandon at the wrong time, lol. Either way, I submitted this with a link to the “press release” of sorts like 10 minutes ago, which, now that I think about it, isn’t really all that much more and definitely not as important as the information Josh has already included, haha. On another note, this song is absolutely killer. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not anything groundbreaking for them as a band, no, but still, considering the fact that everything they put out is great, this track just fits right in.

3. DT says:

Sounds fun!

4. DT says:

Sounds fun!

5. Sam says:

How do you say “friggin’ awesome” in punk rock? Why, Children 18:3, of course!

6. iamjustin says:

anyone else bummed that its only 12 tracks (considering their average song is less than 3 minutes)?
    i really liked their last album, but my main complaint had to do with i could listen to it twice by the time i make it to school (i think it was about 28 or so minutes) i almost feel like im buying half an album if you compare it to other albums that i pay for

7. Brandon says:

Whoa this song sounds good. I love this band

8. AustinG says:

I have no problem with a shorter album, but I prefer at least 10 solid length tracks. I don’t own ” Rain’s a Comin’ ” but from what I’ve read and the one time i listened all the way through it it felt a lot shorter than their self titled album. I understand that they had more time to write the material for that album (since they had been unsigned and writing for many years before) but it still seems funny that Tooth&Nail was willing to risk a 14 track album for a band’s debut!

• AustinG says:

However, as it’s been said before, it’s not always the quantity, but the QUALITY of a piece that matters, and Children 18:3 knows how to deliver quality! Definitely looking forward to this summer :D

9. Dave says:

You guys are the best, love the new song.

10. jthejust says:

Love this. I just hope this album is longer than “Rain’s A Comin”‘. Also, I hope they use Lee Marie’s voice alot more than in this song, because she has one of my favourite punk rock voices, especially when she almost screams (like in “LCM”).

• DT says:

I felt like she had less of a presence on Rain’s A Comin’ and that, not the length, was the bummer for me. This song continues that trend, so I agree with you and hope there’s more of her on the rest of this album. He has a solid voice, and sounds great live even, but hey, can’t we have lots of both?

11. scott says:

Daaaaaang! Glad to see their coming with guns blazing. Seems that bands slow down after a few records but I’m not hearing that here.

12. fattmatt1 says:

this band rules… i’ve worked with them before and they are great people. I’ve been impressed with everything they have put out.

13. Zac says:

I’d give the debut a solid 4, maybe a 4.5
    Rain’s a comin was a letdown. Much slower, and less punkish. 2.5
    This looks very promising

14. scott says:

Unrelated but still awesome: new Dark Knight Rises trailer up!!!

15. scott says:

Wait they are related. Children 18:3 is awesome. Batman is awesome. Therefore…

Exclusive: Jeremiah Daly Music Video Premiere