Upcoming Interviews

By JoshIVM on April-13-2012 | Filed under http://icomp.ufam.edu.br/?do-the-right-thing-essay Do The Right Thing Essay.

Upcoming Interviews

We have a few upcoming interviews & I want to you know if you guys have any questions for the following bands: Abortion Research Paper. . Please post them ASAP & make sure to clarify to which band.

19 Responses to 'Upcoming Interviews'

1. JoshIVM says:

Just an fyi, if we don’t get much feedback we probably wont try this again. Not a challenge/threat, just an heads up.

2. Taylor C. says:

For 7 Horns 7 Eyes, I was curious to know which track(s) featured Jeff Loomis.

3. Logan Flaming says:

For Inhale Exhale: How was your relationship with Solid State?

For To Speak of Wolves: What is the general theme of the album and inspiration for the lyrics? What is your favorite/most personal song on the album? What inspired the artwork?

5. Josh says:

Inhale Exhale – In what direction is your new music heading? What lyrical themes will be on the new album?

6. username says:

For Inhale/Exhale- What lead to you picking Red Cord Records, and if you don’t mind could tell us why you guys left Solid State?

7. TheArchangel says:

For See The Light: Why did your pianist/keyboardist leave? and Why didn’t you ‘hire’ a new pianist/keyboardist?

(IMO, the keyboards was the selling factor for me on ‘Maranatha’)

8. http://context.upc.es/index.php?custom-writing-service-is-very-useful Custom Writing Service Is Very Useful. says:

To Speak of Wolves: What was it like going into the studio with Gage as the new vocalist? How will this new album compare to your last one, aside from the obvious vocalist change? How is it different musically?

9. http://www.epi-bg.org/?ben-hardekopf-phd-thesis Ben Hardekopf Phd Thesis. says:

Inhale Exhale: A while back a new song from you guys was posted on the Facebook page for a studio. (I presently cannot remember its name, but I’m pretty sure it was a studio, was it not?) The song was called “Your Eyes” and it sounded great. Will this song be on the new record? If so, will it be altered in any way from the original, aside from the fact that it was a demo (if I’m not mistaken)? Also, when will we hear new music from you guys, and when will the release date / album artwork both be set in stone and let out to the public? Are there any guest features on the new record? Finally, welcome to the Red Cord family. I’m looking forward to the future of/for you two.

10. Joshua Andre says:

I’m not a fan of those artists… any other interviews lined up? maybe ivm could interview mercyme, switchfoot, big daddy weave, moriah peters, debra arlyn, other ccm artists in the future…

11. Jake C says:

Inhale Exhale: How was the writing process for the new album? Did not being on a label while writing it make it go better/worse/have no effect at all?

To Speak Of Wolves: What inspired the new dark sound that “Stand Alone Complex” showed? Can you elaborate more on the lyrics to that song, especially the line “If I’m wrong, I’ll hold my head high, I’ll let God spit in my face”?

7 Horns 7 Eyes: How is “Throes Of Absolution” different from the EP and why did it take so long to come out?