Demon Hunter Track By Track With Ryan

By JoshIVM on April-11-2012 | Filed under Cheap Photoshop Cs6.

Demon Hunter Track By Track With Ryan

Custom Writing Service Org. .

28 Responses to 'Demon Hunter Track By Track With Ryan'

1. Smacky X says:

Loved reading this- there’s some cool insights from Ryan. I wish I could get a track-by-track breakdown like this with all the albums I bought…

2. MrM says:

Although I never pay attention to instrumentals, they just bore me, I was actually impressed he talked about it, I the Breather didn’t on theirs I believe, so IMO that just makes the song filler

3. Sam says:

Yeah, it can be really cool to read stuff like this and get inside the artist’s head. Though with some artists, I think I’d rather not know. Sainthood Reps’ track-by-track really made it hard for me to enjoy their album.

4. This is cool, altho i wuda liked mor lyrical insite on the song meanins since metal has always been a form of music that has been hard 2 define/ interpret lyricaly 4 sum people.

• MrM says:

Yeah, I agree Phil, my most typical problem with it is being able to interpret as “Kill everyone” or “Praise Jesus” (an exaggeration, but a rough representation of how differently they can be interpreted)… And my biggest problem is it often comes across as “Kill everyone” XD Even though I know that’s not the case with Christian bands (or at least I hope it isn’t) it’s comforting to hear EXACTLY what the artist was thinking

• Taylor C. says:

The Deluxe Edition DVD has Ryan talking about each track in a lot of detail… from the lyrics themselves to basic info on his writing/composition process. If you want more lyrical insight, definitely check that out. Gets a little monotonous after a while, but there’s a few acoustic performances sprinkled in that make it more watchable.

• says:

Tayla c,

I just saw the dvd+ yur corect. It gives alot mor insite on the lyrix.

5. Kevin Fitz says:

What Taylor said. I really liked this dvd because of how much detail he gave into what he writes first, how he writes, what it means ect ect.

6. Brandon says:

I didn’t find this at one of the Best Buys near my work so now I am just going to buy it off iTunes :( Thanks Best Buy…….

7. Kareem says:

I found the regular edition at Lifeway the day before it came out, then at Best Buy, Hot Topic, and FYE the day it came out. And FYE also had ONE copy of the deluxe edition…which I bought. So I have an extra unopened deluxe edition of True Defiance if anyone wants to buy it from me. ;)

8. Kareem says:

Well I’m serious about selling it. I’m not sure how I want to go about selling it though. Long story short, I ordered one online, but didn’t have the patience to wait when I found it at FYE before it arrived in the mail. So I bought it and figured I’d put the extra one on ebay after it’s all sold out in stores, and see how much people are willing to pay for it.