Red Cord Records Signs Inhale Exhale

By JoshIVM on March-30-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , | Share

Red Cord Records Signs Inhale Exhale

Red Cord Records have announced that they have signed Inhale Exhale to a two album deal. The band’s recently completed album, Movements, will release this summer. It will also be available in limited edition vinyl. The band will be the headliner on the Red Cord Records Tour in August as well as the RCR European Tour in October. I have already confirmed an interview with the band prior to the announcement so hopefully we can get that together soon. If you have any questions for the band, post below.

26 Responses to 'Red Cord Records Signs Inhale Exhale'

1. Phil Recognition says:

da junk?

2. Derek O. says:

lolololololololololololololololololol

3. SJatcko says:

I don’t see what is funny? Pretty sweet news to me!

4. Andrew says:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [edited to maintain screen size]

5. I haven’t liked these guys since there first album but this is big for Red Cord.

6. TheArchangel says:

OH SIICK!!!
    I was wondering when (if ever) these guys would be coming back….

X-CITED.

7. metalhunter says:

They didn’t specify e.p. or full-length. They were working on an e.p. but it would be pretty cool to see a full-length.

8. Brandon says:

Is Phinehas on the Red Cord Records Tour in August?

• Stevo says:

I would THINK so but you never know who they decide to put up on the bill. The line-up could change anytime (circumstances can change if something happened to a member of a band as well). Great question though. I’m trying to get into them more.

9. Man, this is fantastic. Easily one of the best bands around. I never understood why they received so little respect. I like nearly all of RCR’s stable but this is huge.

10. thruchristalone777 says:

Weren’t these guys originally on Solid State? If so, this is great because it will definitely be beneficial to Red Cord.

11. Brody B says:

I always thought these dudes were very underrated. Put on an energetic live show and were great guys every time I ever interacted with them. Ryland and myself had a nice conversation about how amazing chasing victory was.

• evan144 says:

Yea, I feel that Solid State really underminded these guys…especially with the release of “Bury Me Alive”. That album was beyond fantastic, but had no hype at all.

12. Steve says:

definitely an underrated band. Glad these guys found a home

13. silentthunder89 says:

Awesome! I still wake up for work to A Call to the Faithful every morning lol

14. Best news I’ve heard in a long time!!

15. Isn’t Red Cord Records former Smiley Kids? Or am I thinking of someone else

16. CaseyCovenant says:

I think that Inhale Exhale will have more exposure on this new record label and will gain more fans in the scene. I would like to see the band gain an extra guitarist and maybe even a keyboardist to improve and expand the musical possibilities of the group. Underoath and The Devil Wears Prada are able to create amazing sounds because they have the ability too with two guitars and a keyboardist, I would like Inhale Exhale to have that option too with Rylands vocals.

• Todd says:

I disagree completely. If they go away from the four-piece they’ve always been they won’t be Inhale Exhale anymore. I/E is able to make awesome music because you can actually hear the bass guitar on their recordings. Most bands don’t do that, which is why they need a second guitar player. A keyboard doesn’t fit them either. They are just a jamming metal band. Bury Me Alive was an incredible album and is the essence how who I/E is.

• Zac says:

Agree with Todd. Devil Wears Prada sucks… haha- generic to the core.

And your mistaken about labels, they really don’t do nearly as much as you think. Bands on SS and other labels even bigger pay out of pocket for recording an album, they pay for all the merch and make barely any profit.

17. JoshIVM says:

No questions for the interview?

• thruchristalone777 says:

What made you guys decide to sign with Red Cord?

Is there any Bible verses that have really been speaking to you lately?

Can we expect any surprises on your upcoming release (musical or otherwise)?

• Zac says:

You guys tried out the independent road for a while, what are the benifits and drawbacks from staying away from labels?

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”