Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman

By JoshIVM on March-27-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman

According to Jonathan Steingard’s (guitars) Twitter feed, he is now the lead vocalist of Hawk Nelson. The band is “hiring a utility player to play keys and guitar” who is a friend of the band. The band also announced that they are touring with Kutless in April.

12 Responses to 'Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman'

1. Ryan says:

Good choice! I was hoping that Jonathan would totally step it up… I love his side projects and am excited to see where he will take the band!

2. JahWarriah says:

Exciting news. So I guess Hawk Nelson will live on. I’m interested to see what they will sound like without Jason.

3. epicarson says:

Maybe they’ll finally go back to their good old punk roots :)
    I loved letters to the prezzzz

4. Eric says:

We’ll see how long this lasts. It wouldn’t surprise me if Hawk Nelson has got, maybe at most, 2 years of life left in them.

5. Logan Flaming says:

Hawk Nelson was a gateway band for me when I was younger, but now as I get older I find them harder and harder to listen to. It’s sad, they used to be my favorite band in 6th grade…

6. tommy says:

I’m a big fan of Jonathan’s solo work and i will be checking out the new Hawk music for sure.

7. Eko says:

maybe this will help them fix their music

8. This is gonna be interesting, to see the main focus of the band in the next year… I for one an very intrigued!

9. SJatcko says:

Hmm Can’t wait to see whats in store for them. But Haven’t really been much of a fan of their more recent music and doubt they will be going back to their original sound

Exclusive: Harbor and Home Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: The Beautiful Discord Music Video Premiere

Exclusive: BoughtXBlood Releases Music Video for “Restoration”