Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman

By JoshIVM on March-27-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , | Share

Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman

According to Jonathan Steingard’s (guitars) Twitter feed, he is now the lead vocalist of Hawk Nelson. The band is “hiring a utility player to play keys and guitar” who is a friend of the band. The band also announced that they are touring with Kutless in April.

12 Responses to 'Hawk Nelson Select New Frontman'

1. Ryan says:

Good choice! I was hoping that Jonathan would totally step it up… I love his side projects and am excited to see where he will take the band!

2. JahWarriah says:

Exciting news. So I guess Hawk Nelson will live on. I’m interested to see what they will sound like without Jason.

3. epicarson says:

Maybe they’ll finally go back to their good old punk roots :)
    I loved letters to the prezzzz

4. Eric says:

We’ll see how long this lasts. It wouldn’t surprise me if Hawk Nelson has got, maybe at most, 2 years of life left in them.

5. Logan Flaming says:

Hawk Nelson was a gateway band for me when I was younger, but now as I get older I find them harder and harder to listen to. It’s sad, they used to be my favorite band in 6th grade…

6. tommy says:

I’m a big fan of Jonathan’s solo work and i will be checking out the new Hawk music for sure.

7. Eko says:

maybe this will help them fix their music

8. This is gonna be interesting, to see the main focus of the band in the next year… I for one an very intrigued!

9. SJatcko says:

Hmm Can’t wait to see whats in store for them. But Haven’t really been much of a fan of their more recent music and doubt they will be going back to their original sound

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+