Pillar State Of The Union

By JoshIVM on March-21-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , | Share

Pillar State Of The Union

Somehow this news was missed but last month Pillar released a “State Of The Union” detailing the current state of the band & addressing some questions/rumors. You can read the full thing here.

10 Responses to 'Pillar State Of The Union'

1. Steve says:

Did we miss it or did no one care?

Pillar is one of those bands that just never crosses my mind, unfortunately. That being said Rob Beckley is really a legit guy from what I’ve read. Definitely tempted to support him with his solo record. :)

3. Y is this band getin hated on in this thred all of a suden? Just cuz ther last 2 albums wer mediocre+ they went fashioncor duznt mean ther old stuf wasnt gud, lol.

• MattR says:

Yea, Phil I agree. I’ve liked these guys since high school. I actually like their music better now than their earlier rap/metal albums. So what? HAHA. Why the hate? Especially about changing their style of music? A band like Showbread for example does that all the time and that’s ok?

• MrM says:

Agreed, I’ve never had anything against them, aside from them mellowing out in their newer stuff, which I think is quite common for a lot of bands. There are songs I like from each of their CD’s :) Although like Lucas, they don’t cross my mind terribly much :/

4. MattR says:

I just realized that I said something about Showbread. I might get some hate…oh well. I actually like Showbread too.

5. John says:

I love Pillar (and Showbread).

I have them on Facebook but hadn’t seen that yet, thanks for posting. I think they have very good reasons for taking a break, and I think it’ll help them musically too.

I’m curious about what bands the other members are playing in now. Anyone know?

Exclusive Pantokrator Lyric Video Premiere