Pillar State Of The Union

By JoshIVM on March-21-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , | Share

Pillar State Of The Union

Somehow this news was missed but last month Pillar released a “State Of The Union” detailing the current state of the band & addressing some questions/rumors. You can read the full thing here.

10 Responses to 'Pillar State Of The Union'

1. Steve says:

Did we miss it or did no one care?

Pillar is one of those bands that just never crosses my mind, unfortunately. That being said Rob Beckley is really a legit guy from what I’ve read. Definitely tempted to support him with his solo record. :)

3. Y is this band getin hated on in this thred all of a suden? Just cuz ther last 2 albums wer mediocre+ they went fashioncor duznt mean ther old stuf wasnt gud, lol.

• MattR says:

Yea, Phil I agree. I’ve liked these guys since high school. I actually like their music better now than their earlier rap/metal albums. So what? HAHA. Why the hate? Especially about changing their style of music? A band like Showbread for example does that all the time and that’s ok?

• MrM says:

Agreed, I’ve never had anything against them, aside from them mellowing out in their newer stuff, which I think is quite common for a lot of bands. There are songs I like from each of their CD’s :) Although like Lucas, they don’t cross my mind terribly much :/

4. MattR says:

I just realized that I said something about Showbread. I might get some hate…oh well. I actually like Showbread too.

5. John says:

I love Pillar (and Showbread).

I have them on Facebook but hadn’t seen that yet, thanks for posting. I think they have very good reasons for taking a break, and I think it’ll help them musically too.

I’m curious about what bands the other members are playing in now. Anyone know?

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+