Starfield

By Brandon J. on January-29-2012 | Filed under Artist of the Week | Tags : , , , , | Share

Starfield

Starfield will release their new album “The Kingdom” on January 31st. Buy it on CD right here from the band.

Canadian worship band, Starfield, has spent the last 10 years partnering with churches and ministries, leading students and congregations in passionate and energetic worship. They released their self-titled major label debut in 2004, followed by “Beauty in the Broken” in 2006, “I Will Go” in 2008 and most recently “The Saving One” in 2010. Starfield-penned songs like “Filled With Your Glory”, “Reign In Us”, and “The Saving One” are sung in church services every weekend all over the world. Starfield is the most-awarded and top-selling Christian band in Canada, and are expanding that following in the US, United Kingdom, and Europe with yearly concert tours and conference appearances. Ministry partnerships with the Billy Graham Association, Dare2Share, and Youth Specialties have helped Starfield grow beyond the confines of the music industry and more directly into partnerships with the local Church.

I am 36 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and love the community we have here. View my new personal blog here. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonaaero) View all posts by Brandon J.

11 Responses to 'Starfield'

1. Nice!! 1 of the most undarated bands out ther. Im glad 2 c that ther stil alive n kikin!!

2. Yeah, I’m looking forward to this one.

3. Ah, I love Starfield… One of the best concerts I’ve seen. Really nice guys too.

4. phantommullet says:

I second the one of the best concerts thing. Plus, once I had a conversation with Tim about his facial hair and it was awesome. :|

I’m excited to see how this turns out.

5. phantommullet says:

i have tried to comment on this 4 times and it still hasn’t worked :|

• phantommullet says:

why will only things about how my things won’t go through go through :|

• Brandon says:

It got trapped by our spam filter for some odd reason. These things happen more often than not because we are trying to prevent spammers from attacking our site. We have to have a tight filter or stuff will slip through unfortunately. I have approved your comment and it is posted above.

6. Steve says:

Finally was able to buy the CD. For whatever reason it was only available from their store starting today. Not necissarily one of my favorites, but they are for my wife. I’ve seen them live twice and they have a pretty good show.

7. phantommullet says:

I’ve listened to previews of all the songs, seems a bit different from all of their prior releases, but I’m not sure what I think of it yet.

• phantommullet says:

It’s kinda like a bit harder, but at the same time not and it’s a bit flatter for lack of a better word.

I think I just want another I Will Go. :|

8. Jake Potter says:

life in your way album art, anyone?