The Sounds of Earth on eBay

By Steve on January-20-2012 | Filed under News | Tags : , , , , , | Share

The Sounds of Earth on eBay

I just noticed Hands posted that their are two copies of The Sounds of Earth of Oort Records available on eBay. This album is extremely rare in physical form, and I’m not even sure you can get a digital copy anywhere either. You can read Brandon’s interview with Shane from January 2011 and find out why it is so rare. I was fortunate to get a CD when it was first released. Any of you Hands fans out there, you need this album to complete your collection!

About the author Steve

Originally, from Albuquerque, NM but now I live in the Minneapolis area. I love Metal and Hardcore but I can tolerate pretty much anything. Albums I couldn't live without: Any Living Sacrifice album with Bruce on vocals, INXS - Kick, and AC/DC - Back in Black View all posts by Steve

13 Responses to 'The Sounds of Earth on eBay'

1. Steve says:

now if I can only find a copy of the Living Sacrifice Tribute album!!!

2. jake says:

I got my physical copy when it was first released at a Hands show. Still use it often. Great release.

3. Smacky X says:

Steve! Thanks for this! This is unreal- I was actually online no more than a week or two ago trying to find information on how to track this album down, and bummed by my inability to find anything. I bought one up right away. It looked to me like their were 9 before I bought mine up, so they must have thrown a few more up there…

4. Smacky X says:

Wow- just read about the situation with them and Oort. What a frustration (to both the band and the fans. I’d love to be able to get my hands on the Everlasting EP at some point too- hopefully that is somehow/some day made possible…

5. metalhunter says:

I have definitely have it. By far best Hands song to this day is Hope. Simply amazing.

6. Phil Recognition says:

interesting story behind it. i have a physical copy also

7. Chris W says:

i just bought it. never listened to them but everyone talks about them so ill get it while i have a chance

8. Zach says:

Amazon has plenty for anyone looking

Show some love and help us to survive!
Get your IVM clothing now!

CONNECT WITH US

IVM on BANDCAMPIVM on FacebookIVM on TwitterIVM YouTube ChannelIVM on LastFMIVM on Google+