The Sounds of Earth on eBay

By Steve on January-20-2012 | Filed under http://mzoologia.uprrp.edu/uploads/index.php?nursing-reasearch-papers Nursing Reasearch Papers.

The Sounds of Earth on eBay

I just noticed Hands posted that their are two copies of The Sounds of Earth of Oort Records available on http://cheme.utm.my/how-to-write-a-letter-of-appeal-to-a-college-admissions/ How To Write A Letter Of Appeal To A College Admissions. with Shane from January 2011 and find out why it is so rare. I was fortunate to get a CD when it was first released. Any of you Hands fans out there, you need this album to complete your collection!

About the author Steve

Originally, from Albuquerque, NM but now I live in the Minneapolis area. I love Metal and Hardcore but I can tolerate pretty much anything. Albums I couldn't live without: Any Living Sacrifice album with Bruce on vocals, INXS - Kick, and AC/DC - Back in Black View all posts by Steve

13 Responses to 'The Sounds of Earth on eBay'

1. Steve says:

now if I can only find a copy of the Living Sacrifice Tribute album!!!

2. http://www.nse.org.ng/?dissertation-proposal-service-in-education Dissertation Proposal Service In Education. says:

I got my physical copy when it was first released at a Hands show. Still use it often. Great release.

3. Smacky X says:

Steve! Thanks for this! This is unreal- I was actually online no more than a week or two ago trying to find information on how to track this album down, and bummed by my inability to find anything. I bought one up right away. It looked to me like their were 9 before I bought mine up, so they must have thrown a few more up there…

4. Smacky X says:

Wow- just read about the situation with them and Oort. What a frustration (to both the band and the fans. I’d love to be able to get my hands on the Everlasting EP at some point too- hopefully that is somehow/some day made possible…

5. metalhunter says:

I have definitely have it. By far best Hands song to this day is Hope. Simply amazing.

6. Phil Recognition says:

interesting story behind it. i have a physical copy also

7. Chris W says:

i just bought it. never listened to them but everyone talks about them so ill get it while i have a chance

8. Zach says:

Amazon has plenty for anyone looking