False Idle – I Refuse

By Brandon J. on June-7-2011 | Filed under Hot! Downloads | Tags : , , , , , , , | Share

False Idle – I Refuse

We are proud to bring you this free 4 song download from punk rock band False Idle as the album titled “I Refuse”. You can get it below. Make sure to check the band out online and tell them what you think of their music.

Listen: High Hopes

I Refuse

Fear Of Man

Incomplete

Click Here to Download “I Refuse” ep by False Idle
(Right Click “Save Target As” Save To Computer)

False Idle on the Web:

I am 35 years old living in Orange County, CA. with my wife, 2 children, and one teenager. I enjoy living a life for God, Family, Passionate music, the ocean, the mountains, gardening, and working in the Machining industry (Real Job). I founded this site in July of 2000 and have no plans to quit anytime soon. View LastFm profile here to see a list of my favorite bands. (Check me out on Twitter @brandonivm ) View all posts by Brandon J.

15 Responses to 'False Idle – I Refuse'

1. Iaya97 says:

Ha I love these guys

2. Chris says:

These are some blisteringly jubilant life anthems. Hot diggity.

I can’t think of another artist making this kind of music right now, with this much vigor and truth. This will end up being one of the best albums of the year. The transitions are snappy, the gang vocals are nice and dry. The chorus of “Incomplete” reminds me of Value Pac, only more street.

3. iSkelly87 says:

I get a big dogwood vibe from these guys. I love it!

4. David M says:

Why is this stuck at the top?

5. Brandon says:

Because it is 1) A featured Download and 2) a “Stuck” topic which allows us to make topics be “sticky” to the main page. We want as many people as possible to download this album/ep so it is going to stay at the top for a week or two.

6. David M says:

Okay! I didn’t know you guys had stickies here. Nice. I’ve been missing so much because I didn’t think you guys were doing anything hahahaha.

7. Cool tunes guys, full of energy! Digging it big-time! Mind if I play a tune on my next podcast episode #2? Quick question, what are stuck topics/stickies? I’m new to this site, was directed here by untombed.com to check out your music. Also, when is the vinyl release scheduled and which label is selling it?

Thanks for the great tunes! God Bless!

8. You can pre-order the vinyl version at the link below. Expect a late July/early August release.

9. Sweet! I just found this after getting Thumper Punk Records Winter Sampler 2011, I like this band.

10. Cactus says:

False Idle says the new album won’t have any re-does of songs from the EP.

When asked what the new album will sound like:

“ummm… it’s pretty much gonna be awesome! We’re shooting for a strike anywhere -meets- anti-flag -meets- the bouncing souls -meets- rise against for an overall sound… if that makes any sense.”